Saturday, February 03, 2007

BESTIES♥

I just felt like putting that up because I've not taken a picture with Jess for the longest time.And going back home with her yesterday was good:D It was bliss again.I miss the times with her in class.It sucks that we're not in the same class anymore): I MISS YOU JESS.You're my CHACHARD AND MEREPAK GIRL♥

Thanks to LYNX♥ for being there for me when I needed you.I really don't know what I would have done without you.Thank you for telling me to be strong.Thank you for sharing my sadness and happiness.Thank you for being there.Thank you for being you<3

And!Diana Kaswadi,If I lost someone like you I dunno wtf would happen to me!That dream felt too real and that's why I smsed you and asked you if you were angry at me.I was shit scared.I DUNNO WHY.I'm just so peculiar.I was scared all because of a dream.I was scared if it would be a reality.

Michelle Koh Hui Shan,I better get a date from you soon.SOOOOOOOOOON PLS(:

It seems like as if I'm making a dedication to all my baby darlings.It sounds like as if I'm dying.Well,I'm not cause.....

SIAODINGDONG SUPER HAPPY ERZA IS BACK(((((((((((((((((:
I'm so pleased with myself.NO MORE EMONESS.
-kallang waves
HEHEHEHE(:

see!TOLD YA I'M BACK.
hehehehehhehehehe
<333333

PEACE!<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home